Kettlebell training has many benefits that include:-
- Develops strength, endurance and flexibility at the same time and is therefore a very efficient way of training.
Effective cardio workout for rapid fat loss and an increase in aerobic fitness.
- Kettlebell movements increase coordination by taking you through functional movement patterns.
- Improves posture by targeting muscles at the back of the body such as the glutes, lower back and hamstrings as well as core muscles.
- This, coupled with the fact you are on your feet the whole time, means that kettlebell training is the perfect antidote to the modern seated society.
- Simplifies training. 4-6 basic kettlebell exercises that target key muscle groups are used to make up a circuit that can be done two or three times a week to keep you lean, strong and functional.
- Kettlebell training can be enjoyed by all, from the elite athlete to the sedentary person looking to discover fitness for the time.Kettlebells are portable and only a small space is required to get a full body workout.
I have kettlebells in various weights to suit your needs and can bring them to your home for you to enjoy this fantastic way of training.